Inspire hope and take a position against homelessness. Nikki and Logan are a reason to help.
With your help, IMPACT STATION will open in 2023.
Reconfiguring the space at 1140 Charles Lane has required the design and construction of:
- Bathroom and shower facilities including an accessible shower and baby changing station
- Commercial grade hard surface flooring
- Laundry Room construction
- Family Lounge – sponsored by Core Construction Partners
- Private intake area with safety protocols for cleanliness and bed bug control
- Family sleeping rooms – in honor of Judge Charlotte Eufinger (ret. Juvenile Court) and tireless IMPACT60 volunteer, Tony Eufinger, Esq.
- Dining and Kitchen area (Seeking partner donor)
- 24/7 security system and restricted access door controls
- Business and Education center with new Dell computer systems and full IT infrastructure (Honda Federal Credit Union, EASE Logistics, Linear1, Camena-Tech)
- Outdoor leisure space and garden construction (Seeking partner donor) picnic tables (Ohio Hi-Point)
- Custom signs by ESeeFabrication, LLC
- Others who have made an impact: Landscapes by Terra, Renier Construction, The Parks Family, Richwood Bank, McCarthy & Cox
Can you or your group donate?
- FOOD Food Assistance helps those who are homeless and marginally housed. By providing ‘to-go’ meals, cash resources can be used for rent, security deposits, medical needs and other resources. Non-perishable, canned foods (especially with pop-tops) are always needed. Ground coffee, k-cups, creamer, tea, juices, juice pouches, cereal, snack foods (nutrition bars, cheese crackers, etc.), condiments, peanut butter, jelly, sugar, salt, pepper, pancake mix, loaves of bread, pasta, sauces and soups. We can also accept some quantities of perishable goods. Milk, healthy infant and children’s food and snacks
- MEALS PROGRAM Sack Lunches and hot meals are needed! Meals are prepared off-site and are delivered to IMPACT STATION and our hotel sites (when we have overflow) by dedicated volunteer groups. If you are interested in being a part of our Meals Program, please contact us!
- CLOTHING Our Clothing Area is stocked with clothing for men, women, teens, children and infants. We are always in need of shirts, tops/blouses, shorts (in season, preferably), sweat pants, joggers and jeans, coats, hats, scarves, gloves, belts, socks and gently worn bras. We are more than happy to accept used clothing (with the exception of underwear); we ask that it is in good shape, brought to us sorted, clean and free of stains, tears and holes. New or very gently used shoes and boots would be appreciated.
- LINENS Light weight twin or full cotton bed blankets, twin or full fleece blankets twin cotton sheet sets, towels, and washcloths
- HYGIENE Body wash, soap, shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, deodorant, lotion, toothbrushes and toothpaste are always needed. Feminine hygiene items are also needed as they are in high demand. Disposable razors, brushes, combs, lip balm, denture cleaner, nail clippers and files, talcum & foot powder in addition to facial and toilet tissue. Baby wash, diapers and unscented baby wipes are in high demand.
- MEDICAL Antacid, bandages, OTC pain relief, cotton swabs, alcohol free cough medicine and lozenges, latex/medical gloves, OTC common medications, antibiotic ointment, and rubbing alcohol
- OPERATIONS Cleaning needs include bleach, laundry & dish detergent, soap, window cleaner, trash bags, food storage bags and containers, brooms, mops, dust pans, dish cloths and towels. Meal and Paper needs include plastic cups, paper plates & bowls, plastic utensils, napkins, paper towels and toilet tissue. Office needs include: copy paper, envelopes, postage stamps, file folders, sheet covers, computer items such as flash drives, highlighters, pens, pencils, paper clips, rubber bands, staplers, packing tape, and office tape.
GIVING TIME, TALENT and TREASURE MAKES AN IMPACT
Now more than ever, your support matters. Through your gift, you are meeting urgent needs and offering hope.
Demonstrate your own personal care or corporate culture by donating your time, talent, treasure today.
The success of Impact Station depends on individuals, corporate, small business and organizational partners (civic groups, charities, churches, & schools), who are compassionate about our greater community and who believe everyone deserves a home. Ultimately, Impact Station will be an asset to build up the local workforce, empowering partners to better deliver goods and services and strengthen the overall community. Partnerships are critical to the development of new donors and volunteers, and to create awareness and support for Impact Station programs. If you wish to donate at any level $10,000 or above, please contact us so that we can create a package that exemplifies your impact! Email: Lavona
MAKE AN IMPACT
DONATE NOW TO IMPACT60 & IMPACT STATION
Current Fiduciary Partner of and Project Manager for DBA Impact Station
To learn more about IMPACT60, visit the website www.impact60.org and follow on socials: FB IMPACT60 IG IMPACT60
QUESTIONS about IMPACT Station operations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail a check:
P.O. Box 640
Marysville OH 43040